T31c Sustainable food supply chains and food systems (WT35)
Preparatory documents for the workshops - meeting in Paris in July 2009
China-Europa Forum catalogue
- Analysis of the Mechanisms Responsible for Food Safety Problems in the Food Supply Chain Management
- Artisanal or Industrial Fishery?
- Current State of the Implementation of the Supply Chain by Leading, Internationally Recognized Companies in the Food Industry and Possible Improvements
- Empirical Analysis of the Breakdown of the Income of Chinese Farmers
- European Regions facing the global market
- Experts’ Analysis of Food Safety Incidents and Related Challenges in China
- Food Sovereignty and Citizenship Governance
- Impact on Farmers’ Income of the Industrialised Management of Agriculture and Organisational Innovations in Farming
- Preparatory Meeting on sustainable food-production channel and systems - 12th April Rome
- Proposals Booklets for the 21th Century : Challenges Facing Artisanal Fishery in the 21st Century
- Salient Results of a 2005 Survey on Food Safety in Retailing
- Summary of Research on Several Important Questions about Food Safety in China in the Medium and Long Term
- Sustainable Agri-food Supply Chains
- Synopsis of one source of Contamination in Food - FURAN in FOOD
- Systematic Analysis of the Reasons for the Loss of Confidence in the Safety of Food Products and Proposed Solutions
- The Functional Defects of the “Company + Farmers” Model and Food Safety
- The Importance of Environmental Questions in the Development of Agriculture and Rural Areas
- The Sustainability of Food Supply Chain in China: Review and Comment
- Workshop WT35_ Session Conclusions
In Europe :
Mr. MARIANI Maurizio, Consorzio Risteco, Turin, Italy.
Mme LACOURT Isabelle, Consorzio Risteco, Turin, Italy.
Mme JIN Siyan (金丝燕), vice chief editor of the journal ’Dialogue Transculturel’, Professor of Chinese comparative literature at the French National School of Administration, Paris.
Mr. VUARIN Pierre , coordinator at the Foundation Charles Léopold Mayer, Paris.
In China :
Mr. XIE Yang (谢扬), Deputy Director and researcher at the Rural Economic Department of Development Research Center, State Council. Beijing.
Mme LIN Huanjun (林焕军), Deputy Secretary of Special Committee of Township Development, China Society of Territorial Economy, Beijing.
Dr. TAN Xuewen (檀学文), researcher at the Rural Development Institute of the Chinese Academy of Social Sciences, Beijing.
- International Mini-lab on Sustainable Food Supply Chain in China: In 6–15 April 2008, an International "Laboratory" For Better Food, Farming & Fishing in a Sustainable Way
During these 10-days "laboratory" in eatern China, 45 food system leaders had learnt together and explored future collaborations. Participants came from the business sector, the government sector, and civil society from China, Europe, Usa and Latin America. -→Read the minutes (pdf, 123 Ko) and the program (pdf, 810 Ko)